小王子 The Little Prince中星星的英文怎么读?
第一和第二个星球 the First and Second Star(一)
第一个星球
国王:哈,来了一个臣民!
Ah! Here is a servant!
小王子:您怎么认得我?
How can you know me?
国王:对于一个国王来说,所有的人都是我的臣民。走近一些,我不准你打哈欠。
For kings,all men are servants. Come near to me. I forbid you to yawn.
小王子:我经过了长途旅行,非常疲劳,所以忍不住了。
I am tired from long journey. I can’t stand it!
国王:哈,那么我命令你打哈欠。
Ah,then I order you to yawn.
小王子:我没法再打哈欠了。
I cannot yawn any more…
国王:你必须听从我的命令。我所有的命令都是对的。那么,我命令你有时打哈欠,有时不许打……
You must follow my order. All my orders are right. Then I …I order you sometimes to yawn and sometimes to…
小王子:我可以问您一个问题吗?
May I ask you a question?
国王:我命令你问我问题。
I order you to ask me a question.
小王子:您统治什么呢?
What do you rule over?
国王:所有的一切!
Everything!
小王子:包括星星吗?
And the stars?
国王:当然。
Of course.
小王子:星星都服从您吗,殿下?
Do the stars follow your orders,Your Highness?
国王:当然。
Sure.